Why study MBBS in Russia?
Advantages and Merits of Studying MBBS in Russia
As we all know that Russia has always been on the forefront in the field of education and more specifically medicine, engineering, aviation and aerospace. Russia has carved a niche for itself when it comes to Education. Besides the above mentioned specialization, Russia has been offering practically all specializations known to mankind. For example, there are above 50 medical colleges in Russia. All of these institutes are well-equipped with excellent research labs and teaching staff. The Russian degrees in Medicine are globally recognized and have got excellent ranking by WHO and UNESCO. Russia has some of the top MBBS colleges in Europe. Out of the top 100 medical colleges in the world, about 30 are from Russia. Students get a very broad exposure to clinical practice on account of the highly equipped multi-specialty government hospitals in the country.
Students opt to Study MBBS in Russia, the greatest advantage being the cost of MBBS in Russia which is relatively low than western countries (due to grants received from the government of the Russian Federation).
Studying in Russia is simple, easy, cheap and flexible. No donations are to be paid to the universities in Russia. It probably has one of the best education systems in the world producing a literacy rate (98%) exceeding most Western European countries.
Apart from that, it is the quality of education that matters a lot! The courses taught at MBBS Colleges in Russia are up-to-date and the most advanced in curriculum. The practical training, apparatus, amenities etc., are top-notch and state-of-the-art. Further, there is good International exposure, which is an added advantage!
All Government Universities admit Indian students without taking any entrance test or CET. Admission in Russian Medical Colleges is quite convenient. They provide European standard hostel accommodations with all modern amenities to foreign students. Living expenses in Russia are significantly less as compared to that of western countries.
In a nutshell, most of the international students are attracted by Russian universities because of several reasons, mainly because of:
- Internationally Recognized Medical Degree
- No Donation, No Entrance, No CET
- Listed in WHO (World Health Organization) and MCI (Medical Council of India)
- Simple application and admission process
- Education is in English Medium
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is 1:10 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention
- High Quality of Education. Low tuition fees and cost of living
- Multi-cultural environment enriches student’s life with international exposure
- Excellent Education Standards
- Perfect academic, sport and entertainment facilities