The academic year begins from the 1st of September (For Preparatory Faculty – on the 1st of October).
The academic year comprises of two semesters starting from September to January and from February to June.
Exams and tests
- The first semester exams are usually held in January.
- The number of tests and examinations to be taken during every academic year is strictly formulated by the head of the University.
- The student’s performance on the test is evaluated as “passed” or “failed” and at the examinations as “excellent”, “good”, “satisfactory”, and “unsatisfactory”.
- The second semester exams are held in June.
Students enjoy vacations twice a year
- The summer vacation begins from 3rd of July till 31st of August
- The winter vacations from the 15th of January to the 7th of February.