Dental course – BDS / MDS
Post graduate dental courses : MDS
||The post graduation courses in the case of Dental are for a period of 2 years to 3 years.
||He / She should have a Bachelor’s degree (B.D.S.) from a recognized University by DCI or WHO (World Health Organization). Student who have completed BDS from India and willing to do Post Graduate Course from Russia should get the Equivalency Certificate from Russian Ministry. Process of Application for Equivalency Certificate should be carried out by Student himself / herself.
|MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
||The degree awarded would be the MDS
List of documents needed at the time of application along with the application form
- Notarized copies of 10th mark sheet.
- Notarized copies of 10th passing certificate.
- Notarized copies of 12th mark sheet.
- Notarized copies of 12th passing certificate.
- Notarized copies of College Leaving certificate.
- Notarized copies of mark sheets for all academic years in medicine / engineering.
- Notarized copies of transcripts
- Notarized copies of Internship completion certificate.
- Notarized copies of provisional / degree certificate.
- Notarized copies of registration certificate.
- Copy of the passport (If the same is ready)
- 8 recent colored photographs. – size 3.5 x 3.5 cm
Post graduate specialities
- Oral pathology
- Oral Medicine
- Operative dental surgery (ODS)
- Pedo dontics
- Perio dontics
- Prostho dontics
- Surgical Dentistry
Direct BDS Admission in Russia | BDS in Russia | Admission in Medical Universities in Russia | Russian Dental Colleges